Climate strike

I think the climate strike is something where kids go out and make a speech about how they want the adults of the world to make a change about global warming or something. My school is doing that today at the end of the day. And there was this girl named Greta Thunberg who talk about how she thinks that the adults think kids are clueless. And this is all on a video. Some people made speeches and posters. I didn’t do anything because I forgot too. And now all of our classes are a little shorter. Anyway, if you are a viewer from my 5th grade blog then you might want to leave. Because I am in 6th grade now and now my blog post will be a little more educational. But sometimes I might post a random blog like a meme review. So anyway, RANDOM OUT.













P.S I can still Got it

Comments

Popular Posts