Book 2

Hello peoples who read my blogs,


Random here, it has been a long time since I have talked to you guys. I was busy doing stuff I can’t remember. I know I said that the next post would probably be a animation. Yeah, I sorta lied. IM SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!! Just kidding sorry not sorry #savage. So I do not know when I will do an animation, but it will be coming soon. So do not loose your little people heads and let’s talk about a book. So the book I will be talking about is Oh, Brother! BRAT ATTACK! So this book is just a bunch of comic strips and in my opinion that is all I need in a book. It follows this boy named Bud. And his older sister named Lily. And bud does a bunch of weird stuff and Lily has to put up with it. And it is really funny. I am not suppose to spoil anything but, I will tell you one of the comic strips. It is one of my favorites so I hope you like it. So it begins with bud asking Lily if she seen his ball. Then Lily respondeds by saying angrily “ have you seen my candy bar” and then bud says in horror “YOU ATE MY BALL” and then I just started laughing. So that is all I have for you peoples. I do not know why you guys read these but I’m am truly grateful. So bye bye.











P.S I like animation and a bunch of other random stuff like llamas๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts