Random stuff

Hello all peoples,

Random here and I am going to be talking about what the title says. RANDOM STUFF! So what about llamas. People say they spit if they feel threatened. But I feel like they are just spitting out mucus. Next up, the question “What came first, the chicken or the egg” I say that one a lot to my friends. And other people I happen to see. I know the answer already. But I am not going to be telling you. Because I want to keep the element of surprise. But if you are so curious, do what I did. Google it. Another one is if water is wet. This was suggested to me by my friend Dahlia. So some people think that it is, others think that is isn’t, well, I am here to tell you that I think that it IS wet. I mean if you touch it then what you touched with it is wet. You get the same feeling as if you were touching something else wet. Now this one was told to me by my friend “Chef Violet” CATS. So that is all she said, but I am going to continue that by saying that cats are really weird animals. They are lazy, nobody  knows where there purring come from and there mortal enemy are dogs. We still have a long way to go until we know what cat real intentions are. Maybe they are Aliens, planning on destroying earth. Just kidding,I think. And last but not least, this one was told to me my my frienamy “Ruby” and she cow. So cows. So 🐄 . I do not have anything. Just cowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anyway, that is all I have for you today and I will see you guys next time. Random out.














P.S what if we all have been cat this entire time. Doo doo doo do do

Comments

Popular Posts