ANNOYING EMPLOYEE

Hello everyone, Random here, and don’t you ever get in trouble for doing things that your asked to do. Well, that is sorta what I am going to be talking about in this blog.  This will be a little bit shorter then my other ones. So when me and my mom went to the he store to get.......... “sToRe StUfF”. She grabbed some bananas, put them in a bag, and gave them to me and said “go weigh these” so I went to go find a scale to weigh the bananas. So when I finally found one, I was like “ hallelujah” so I “ran” to it and as I was weighing it, this OLD guy said “ hey son, don’t play with that. So many thoughts were racing threw my head like “does he see me weighing these bananas” “why did he call me son” “IS HE MY FATHER........ and what came out of my mouth was ah ah ahh. So I was able to get the weight before he basically told me in a nice way to “GO AWAY I. EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN”.  And after that I told my mom this exact story, she just, shrugged it off. And when we passed by where he was, I put my hood on so I could avoid anymore confrontation with that......... SORRY  EXCUSE FOR AN EMPLOYEE. So anyway, that is all I have for you guys, I will see you guys next time. Random out!
























P.S he worked at the candy station, so if I had asked my mom if I could get candy and she said yes, that would have been VERY AWKWARD. And the bananas weighed 0.62. In you face ANNOYING EMPLOYEE!

Comments

Popular Posts