LEGO

Hello everyone, Random here and I need to get this of my chest. I love legos. They are so cool. You can build you can play and you can make them FIGHT! And they even have to movies about them. And I love them. There so cool I can even put them into words. I have some sets and I have some LEGO people. And if you want to trade let me me know in the comments and we could trade. I am going to show you some picture of them because so if you want to know what I have to trade and just because I want to. It is not all of them but it is a little bit. Ok guys, see you guys on the other side, RANDOM OUT,












P.S: I know that Emmit’s eye is a little faded, but he is still AWESOME. He is from the LEGO movie.

Comments

  1. I love Legos, too! I just wish that I was more creative with the different things that I could build.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts