Pony🐴

                                                                             Pony

Hello everyone, Random here and this will be very short because like I said before, I have no idea what to say. So let just say that this fiction animal can talk to both other pony’s and he can also talk to other monkeys. But maybe it can shape shift into a monkey. Maybe that is why it can speak monkey hope you guys have “good” dreams tonight thinking about a shape shifting pony that can turn into a monkey. Maybe it’s not just monkeys, maybe it’s people to. So think about THAT. Maybe it can be your parents, or your brother, or your sister, or worse your DOG. Or maybe you one of them and just don’t know it yet. I said that this was going to be short and I kinda lied, again. So hahahaha. I tricked you. Anyways, that is all I have for you today and I will see you guys next time. RANDOM, OUT!










P.S: I promise that this little P.S will be short. I just wanted to say that maybe pony’s are just small horses. Or they could be an alien hybrid. If you don’t know what that means, google it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts