Who invented ice cream?

Hello everyone, Random here,  and haven’t you ever had ice cream and wondered what it was made of or who created it. I think almost everyone has, except if your lactose intolerant. So I was wondering that one day even thought I wasn’t eating ice cream, so I googled it and this is what came up “The origin of ice-cream. An ice-cream-like food was first eaten in China in 618-97AD. King Tang of Shang, had 94 ice men who helped to make a dish of buffalo milk, flour and camphor. A kind of ice-cream was invented in China about 200 BC when a milk and rice mixture was frozen by packing it into snow”. So ice cream was around since 200 BC. That is a long time considering that we are in 2019. So that mean it was created over 1,819 years ago. And over time it has been perfected. So if you ever are thinking about who made ice cream, just know that a guy in China made it in the time period of 200 BC. What does BC even mean......... okay, just google it, it means before christ. So that is all I have for you guys, I will see you next time. RANDOM OUT!






















P.S: I am so sorry for people who are lactose intolerant. I hope the dairy free ice cream taste the same as normal ice cream.😿

Comments

  1. I don’t know why some of the words are shaded

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts