Top 5 favorite birds

Hello everyone, Random here and I’m not going to do that much talking because I will be sharing with you my “TOP 5 FAVORITE BIRDS. I knows it’s “Random” but that is basically my entire blog site or something. Your saying that to the guy who made an entire blog just about a pony who could speak monkey. Anyway, enough said, some for my “TOP 5 FAVORITE BIRDS” from top to bottom.
Ha ha, bottom


1. Bald eagle
2. Vulture                                                                                                3. Sulphur crested cockatoo4. Owl

                                                                                                                                                                             5. Pigeon

























P.S: Want to know something weird. They are called bald eagle but they have a full head of hair.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

                                                                       





Comments

Popular Posts