Finally an animation

Hello everyone, Random here and you know how I said that I was going to do animations. Well, I finally made one. And I know it’s not the best, but it’s mine. So here it is. ENJOY

                             













P.S: Okay, so I might do this every Monday because it is MOVING MONDAY. I could not find a day that started with an a for animation. So I tried to come up with something and since animation is just mind illusion that make your eyes think that picture are moving. So that is when I thought about MOVING MONDAY.

Comments

  1. If you can’t see the video, please let me now in a comment.
    ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how at the end the man carried the the other man and threw him to the side. It reminds me of WWE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome animation i could never do that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts